Norwegian snowboarder Stale Sandbech has a simple outlook on life: Never Grow Up. And while he's clearly growing into one of the most high-profile, widely-praised and well-liked athletes in the sport today, Stale still holds firm to that mantra. Whether it's backpacking forays into the mountains with his RK1 homies, pirate ship parties or jet-setting to contests around the world, Stale is always up for the next adventure – which is why Clifden was a natural choice to complement his signature series collection. Made for exploration and finding new boundaries, it's a perfect sidekick to Stale's pursuit of treating the great outdoors like his personal Neverland.
Chase the next adventure in the Oakley® Clifden, the ultimate mountaineering glass built to protect against the elements. The style merges Prizm™ Lens Technology, a best in class lens technology, with a best in class frame design engineered with side shields and a bridge blocker for protection and an integrated leash for stowage and convenience.
• DESIGN: Functional sport design built to provide the ultimate in comfort and protection to enhance performance experiences in high light exposure
• SEE MORE DETAILS: Available with a range of different Prizm™Snow, Water and Everyday lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity
• NO SLIP: Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration to help keep eyewear securely in place without sacrificing comfort
• PROTECTION: Interchangeable and removable bridge blocker and Unobtainium side shields designed to block glare and keep faces protected
• LEASH: With the integrated 20” lightweight, highly flexible, coated woven steel leash, athletes of all levels will be able to reliably wear Clifden on their face or neck so they can worry less about their eyewear and more about the conditions around them
• LENS OFFERING: Available with:
- Category 4 lenses (below 8% VLT) blocks more UVB rays and intense light, which may reduce the chance of obtaining eye health disorders
- Category 3 lens is an effective solution for both protection and visibility in cloudy or partly cloudy conditions
• PRESCRIPTION: Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses for athletes of all levels with RX needs